dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 month tomorrow!

christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
12 years ago
91 posts

hey guys,

Missed all the stories the past few days as ive been sunning it up in Lanzarote!!

Back in rainy old England now :(

So my dreads will be a month old tomorrow, and im very glad ive stuck with them so far.

It really is crazy how much they change each day. I dont know why im really writting this but I dont know anyone else that has dreads. Mine are looking good one one side of my head (The side I sleep on!) But on the other side they are not locking up as well. I've been using the seanik bar from Lush to wash and nothing else in my hair at all apart from some new beads.

The back ones have pretty much fallen out. And i dont really know what to do as i've put beads on some. They sections look pretty thin like about 1cm thick. I dont know weather to leave them or congo some together.They cover my head a lot better thin, i think.

I think I might try washing my hair a bit more as I only do a bout 1-twice a week at the moment. maybe that will help?

Thankyou guys for all your stories and discussions.

Its all great inspiration!

updated by @christina-popejoy: 01/13/15 09:25:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,641 posts

washing 1-3 times a weeks good but u can also try sleeping on other parts of your head some have said simply switching the side of the bed they sleep on got them to switch head sides too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form